Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Darling Sister Agatha

Not a day passed when we didn't speak... we shared everything. Our love, our family, our pain and our joys.

I miss you my darling sister.
You were not only my sister but my best friend.
I never thought our lives together would ever end
but now you have gone I miss you so.
I shed silent tears, my tears just flow.
You and I have been through thick and thin
but in the end we both will win.
When you were suffering I felt your pain.
You confided in me over and over again
how you wanted this suffering and pain to end
and finally it’s over to Heaven you’ve been sent.
You will always be my sister and my best friend.
My love for you my darling, my love will never end.
Your suffering and pain, at my heart it tore
but one day my dearest we’ll be together once more,
I pray to God in the Heavens above
to bestow on you His eternal love.
So when you see a new star in the sky to shine
You’ll know that it is that beautiful sister of mine.

© CJ Roccisano




No comments:

Post a Comment