Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Delight

The night has come the long day has gone
I feel so light-hearted, not at all alone.
I can see the fairies playing in a tree
they are showing of their skills and amusing me.
Then I look up at the stars and the bright moon
I hope this lasts and the morning doesn't come too soon.
I'm having the time of my life, enjoying all things I see
I wish more people could witness this and were more like me.
I can see wonderful things, so many that are around
not everything that's beautiful is on the ground.
Do you see the stars? Do you wonder what they could be?
How do we know there are no people there just like you and me,
and then do they wonder about what's on earth?
Do they also have happiness, sorrows and mirth?
Then there are the fairies people do not see
because they do not experience what has happened to me.
Fairies make me smile, they are the cutest thing to watch
but they like to be left alone, so please do not touch.
I love the night times, I like to be alone,
no one interrupts me, all the people are gone.
© 2007 CJ Roccisano


No comments:

Post a Comment