Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Booooooooo

It was a very eerie night,
it was dark, and not a soul in sight.
The wind was whispering in the tree,
I could see shadows in the cemetery.
It was so quiet, no voices I could hear,
I was so scared, I cringed in fear.
I saw a hand beckoning me,
oh gosh whoever could that be?
I hid behind something I thought was a fence,
I felt so terrible and was very tense.
The worst thing was, there were no stars, or moon,
I couldn't find my way, daybreak couldn't come too soon.
I was so vulnerable on this night,
if anyone would touch me I would put up a good fight.
Then suddenly someone grabbed me in the dark,
I let out a yell but it left its mark.
Because I yelled, it disappeared from sight
in this horrible dark, eerie night.
Then I saw creatures, all dressed in white,
it was the most scariest sight.
They danced, their arms flew around,
but still, I couldn't hear a sound.
Finally I saw the start of morning light,
I knew then that I would be alright.
I hope never to experience this again
because I will surely go insane.
© 2007 CJ Roccisano

No comments:

Post a Comment