Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Money

They say money is the evil of all things
but remember also the good things it brings.
Some use their money to help the needy.
Some people keep it all, because they're greedy.
Some don't have enough to feed their kids.
Some people gamble and up their bids.
Some save money for a rainy day.
Some use it unwisely and throw it away.
I use my money to buy my food,
to pay my bills and I feel good.
I would like to be rich for a little time,
to help others and I would feel fine.
I'm not saying I would give it all up.
I would put some in a saving cup,
put the rest in the bank, so I know I've got some
and use it real wisely when the time does come.
It is so good dreaming of having a lot,
but happiness is, what you really got.
So never be unhappy, just accept what you possess
and don't be greedy, you'll never be in a mess.
© 2007 CJ Roccisano

1 comment: